Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week 63: Sore from Rubber Band..

Hola!

So far, I'm seeing small amounts of movement. Even though this is a slower process, I'm still satisfied that at least my teeth are moving.

I woke up this morning with my rubber band pretty much embedded in my cheek... Now I'm sporting a nice sore on the inside of my mouth... =/ Believe I was sleeping on my left side and had my face buried in the pillow and that caused my elastic to press against my cheek... It did not feel good at all...

I also want my right side to move a little faster. My lower canine is pressing against my upper canine and every now and then I hear a creak and It feels like my upper canine is going to fall out. Everytime it happens, I quickly look in the mirror to make sure it's still intact. It is but I just think it's loose from moving.

That's about all for now!

Bye

 My overjet seems to be decreasing more and more. 
I'm so happy. :)

My left side is looking beautiful!!
My right side.... not so much...
Still needs a lot of work. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment