Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 64

My teeth are still slowly moving but I can see a difference. They are really looking great. The only thing that kind of has me worried is once my midline is corrected, my right upper central is going to sit up higher and my right side is going to look lopsided.. Hopefully, my ortho can bring my upper right side down a bit more. I want everything to look straight.

I'm usually not a very picky person... but since I'm paying quite a bit of money to fix my teeth, I want everything to look right!

For the most part, I have forgotten all about my elastics... I forgot to take them out this morning and I started brushing my teeth... My toothbrush got caught on one my elastics and I couldn't figure out why it was stuck.... until I really looked and I'm like oops! and started laughing.

I truly am enjoying the braced journey! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment