Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day After Adjustment: Still an ouch type of day!

Today has been a little better as far as pain goes. The left side of my mouth still hurts a bit but the right side has chilled out. I know when I was eating lunch earlier, I tried to eat on the left side and umm won't do that again.. Talk about a serious flinch fest every time I would chew. lol I'm complaining about the pain now but I know when elastics and thicker powerchains are introduced is when the real pain will begin. So I'll just keep mumbling to myself that it'll be worth it in the end and I'll be a happy camper.

Side note: I realized yesterday that the wire on my lower arch is rectangular! I got so excited and felt like I graduated to the next level, even though I have a long way to go! The little things just amuse me. :)

 I was a bit sad because my upper wire is still round. I wanted to join the all rectangle wire club but that will probably happen at my next adjustment. I guess I shouldn't rush that wire on my upper arch, since I was in a lot of pain last night, due to my rectangle wire... but I just can't help getting exciting about all the orthodontic stuff, it's doing so many good things to my teeth, it's really, truly AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment