Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Decalcification.. Oh how I don't want that...

I think a lot of my friends think i'm a bit crazy because I spazz when I drink pop and can't brush my teeth for a while. I have a good reason to..

Decalcification is a scary thing and especially the thought of not knowing if I'm brushing right... What if my debrace day comes, my braces come off and I have decalcification spots on my teeth where my brackets used to be. I'll probably lose all the self confidence I built up and go back to hiding my teeth. Yeah, they'll be straight but they'll be ugly once again.

I know I have been slacking a bit, not with brushing but with flossing. I went 2 days without flossing and I really felt terrible. I better get back on schedule with my cleaning routine, so I don't get decalicification spots. I will never forgive myself if it comes to that...

So with that being said, I will brush/floss my teeth like no tomorrow, so they'll look nice when the braces come off. =]

*Oh and week 10 pictures will be up soon!*

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment