Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 11: Popping Noises, Loose Feeling Bracket, Shrinking/Expanding Gaps. Oh My!

Weirdest thing ever. I was sitting here and all I did was put my teeth together and I heard a popping noise in my mouth. I started freaking out, thinking a bracket popped off but when I looked in my mouth... everything was fine. So a little later, I put my teeth together again and I heard the popping noise again... I checked again and everything was fine... So I'm thinking what it is, is my molar buildup. It could be making the popping, clicking noises.. I hope... Lol, going to do a more thorough check when I get home.

I noticed that when I kind of suck on my teeth, that a bracket moves a little bit. It's still attached to my tooth but it just wiggles a little bit. I don't think it's anything serious because when I got my braces, my brackets would do that when teeth were moving. So maybe it's just movement, I'll ask next wednesday at my next adjustment.

As the title says, my gap is steady shrinking! It's amazing. I just think it'll be a little akaward and neat when my two front teeth are touching and I can't stick my tongue inbetween the teeth anymore. I was reading someone elses blog and they talked about how they're going to keep their gap (a small one).

I thought about that for a second and then immediately rejected that thought for myself. I just couldn't see myself still with a gap after having braces for 2 1/2 years. I would probably still smile but still feel a little self concious about my teeth. So with that being said, my gap will be vanquished and my teeth will touch. :D

The gaps that are between my laterals on each side are still expanding but that's so my front teeth can touch. Oh how I can't wait for that glorious day!


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment