Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 10: Teeth leveling on out..

Hi! Well I'm finally able to put up most of my pictures for this week, even though this week is about over. Lol.

Anyway, my front teeth are almost completely on the same level with each other, my gap between my two front teeth is shrinking more and more. The gaps that are forming elsewhere are getting bigger, but that's cool too. I look at it all as a process to straight teeth. I'm still giving everyone a big smile (teeth and all) :D

 Also, my dad and some of my co workers have been talking about how my teeth are just moving along as well as my profile is changing a bit. I've never noticed but I guess my top lip is going down a bit, which I think is really neat! I just hope my face doesn't change too much because I like the way my face looks.

The other night, I noticed a red bump under my tongue. It was really gross looking and it kinda hurt whenever I would run my tongue across it. It's probably some type of inflammation from the braces, I'm sure it will go away soon. (There's a picture of the bump, it has a square around it.)



Lastly, in 12 more days, I go for my 2nd adjustment!! I seriously am excited, because that means my teeth are going to change even more. Even though I'll probably be in some pain, it'll all be worth it in the end. I just wonder if I'm getting elastics yet, I want them already. I do know that my wire will be changed too, so that's going to be neat! :D

counting down the days.....

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment