Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 12: So Far.. So Good

I really don't have a lot to say today. Nothing has really been going on Braces wise. My gap is steady shrinking and...that's about it. Haven't had any major move-age from what I can see.

On a interesting note, tomorrow is my second adjustment! *jumps up and down and flails arms* I'm really looking forward to it. That means there will be a new wire change and I have no idea what else. Plus, I look at every adjustment as a improvement to my teeth. I do know I'm going to get black and red ligs. :D My two favorite colors!  I'm really ready to get the elastic train rolling but I don't think that's going to happen this go round. Will just have to wait and see.... I could be pleasantly/painfully surprised. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment