Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

3 Months and week 13!

It has been 3 months exactly since I first got Braced. I'm so glad that I decided to do it. My teeth look so much better and I feel so confident, it's nice! :) I won't ever regret the day the I finally got braces! :)

Due to just getting a kitten, I haven't really been paying attention to my teeth. lol. I've been chasing her around all over the place.

Anywho, I have noticed that my overjet/bite has went in a considerable amount. It no longer sticks out 8mm. I don't know for sure how big it is now, but it looks really nice. All that pain I felt a few days ago was worth it. My bite is still off, and I can only evenly put my teeth together on one side, all apart of the process though.

At my next adjustment, my gaps will be closed, so I'm guessing I can say goodbye to my gap between my two front teeth. I will no longer be able to fit a straw between the gap and drink. lol! That's really going to feel funny having my teeth together. I won't be able to stop smiling as well as I just won't know what to do with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment