Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 14: Don't really see anything..

Yesterday made it Week 13 and so far, I really haven't seen any new changes. I know my front teeth and a few of my lower teeth have been a little sore but besides that, I really haven't seen any movement. Even though, I can't physically see it, I know that they are moving some. Which is a really good thing.

I'm sort of looking forward to the next adjustment, can't wait to start seeing my gaps close. That'll be amazing. :)

Later!


SN: I definately need to whiten my teeth, they are terribly stained. I used to drink a lot of dark tea and then I eventually switched to green tea but still. I often worry though that my staining is really decalicification. I hope it's not that. But once the braces are off, I will take care of the staining.



Wasn't able to fit my bracketed tooth pic on my collage so here it is, that tooth is really starting to move in line. So great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment