Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cavity or Just Moving? O.o

Ok, so for the past 2 days, my right bottom 1st molar has been hurting everytime I apply pressure by biting down with my upper teeth... I'm hoping that it's moving and there's not a cavity forming under the buildup. The sad part is, is that's the same tooth where I broke a piece of my buildup off and never got it fixed... Think I'll have to bring it up with the ortho next week.

Also, I had a conversation with my cousin about her braces because I was excited that she had them too. I asked her how long she has had them and she replied with 7 or 8 years. I was like WOW! O.o I love my braces but I don't think I would love them after 7 or 8 years..

I would march up to the ortho office and tell them to remove them ASAP. lol Because of that conversation, it made me wonder, What is the longest time a person has had to wear braces. 7 or 8 years is the longest I have heard so far. Inquiring minds would like to know.

Today, my teeth have been a bit sore, which means they're moving! :D So I say bring on the soreness.... I won't say that next week, after thicker wire and powerchains are added... It will more than likely be me whimpering like a newborn baby.. The joys of Braces...

Enough rambling.


Ta Ta for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment