Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Week 18: Do Not Remember....

Hmm, well I had something cool to say about my teeth but now I can't remember... Lol! Hopefully, it will come back to me. So far, my teeth still pretty much look the same. I have been watching my bracketed tooth and it's really moving. It will be in line with the others soon.

OH! I remember what it was... It wasn't anything cool either, it's a dislike... I was smiling with my mouth closed and saw that my top lip looks so small. It looks like it's hiding behind my lower lip.. That just makes me sad.. I hope my lip goes back to the way it used to look, I don't like not having a full top lip when I'm smiling with my mouth closed.

Only reason my top lip is ducking and dodging is because my lower lip covers my top brackets and that causes my lip to stick out more and because of that, my top lip retreats behind my lower one. Soo, hopefully, my top lip will be full again when I smile. Hmm, why would I smile with my mouth closed anyway, when my teeth will be straight soon. Gotta keep that in mind.



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment