Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

3rd Adjustment, Day 2: Taking it One Day at a Time

So far, my teeth don't ache nearly as much as they did yesterday. The weird part is my lowers hurt alot more than my uppers. I really thought it would have been the other way around since I have a powerchain going across all my upper teeth. I think the spring on my lower teeth has made all the difference.

Yesterday, I stayed in my ibuprofen bottle and tried to keep enough soft foods in my system. Sadly, I forgot to stock up and I had ravioli for lunch but that was still difficult to chew. I managed somehow to get it down but after that I was still really hungry. The cool thing though, my dad was nice enough to make me some macaroni and cheese and I was so happy. Also, my husband drove to Steak N Shake and got me a thick, chocolate milkshake. It was sooooooo good :D

See, when your mouth is sore and achy, it's nice getting pampered! Hehe!

So it's only been 2 days and I've noticed a few changes with my teeth. One, the gap between my two front teeth is getting smaller! Woo! :D Two, the gap that's beside my right central insisor is almost nonexistant. Three, when I put my front teeth on top of my lowers, they TOUCH! I have NEVER been able to do that. It's a wonderful moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment