Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Avoided a pit of a situation (har har har)

Hiya! Yesterday, I was eating Bistro style olives and I bit into it thinking it was going to be soft and easy to chew... Nope! They have pits in them... and umm I was chewing more towards the outside and it's a good thing I stopped biting down because I'm sure I would have popped a bracket... Not to mention that wouldn't have been a very good way to celebrate my birthday... It's like happy birthday, Lexi.. guess where you're going? To the ortho! O.o No thanks lol

*wipes eyebrow* But the situation was avoided and I enjoyed my birthday to the fullest. :D

Also, I had a thought last night. This is my first birthday and Christmas in braces and It will be my first new year too. Going to be interesting... :p

I can not believe that Feburary will make it 6 months since I had braces.... crazy stuff...

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment