Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 20: Gaps, Gaps, They're Everywhere!

Wow, week 20 already! Time is really flying and I can't believe how fast my teeth have moved. They look wonderful! :) I sometimes forget how my teeth looked before braces as well as the first day I got them. I go back and look at the pictures and I'm like wowwww! My teeth looked like that O.O Now look at them. :D So amazing!

So far my upper gaps are starting to close but I was told that I would have a powerchain reapplied a few more times before all my upper gaps were close. On the lower side, my teeth are starting to become gappy. I guess I don't understand how that works, when a space is trying to be created. What makes those other teeth gappy? Think I'll have to speak to my ortho about that. Not as a complaint but as a general question. :p Besides all that, I'm still a happy camper and just waiting for my next appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment