Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wire Clipped.... SO. MUCH. RELIEF....

Anywho, after trying to glob wax on the wire that was irritating my teeth, and failing miserably. I finally broke down and called the ortho. I was given the last appointment of the day.

I actually managed to get to the ortho's office early, which is not normal for me considering that I'm usually right on time or late. lol. Anyway, so the ortho assistant clipped my back wire and it was the greatest feeling ever not having that stupid.. wire poking me. :D She also checked my upper wire and she said there was a wire coming out of that one too, so she went ahead and clipped that one.

When she said the top wire was coming out, I was like omg, that means my teeth are really moving along nicely! :D Gap! You will be vanquished soon!!

Lastly, I asked her if I could clipped the wire myself instead of having to make appointments to have the wire clipped. She told me no.. because it would be hard to clip because of the size of the wire. I was kind of bummed, but oh well, such is life.

Enough of my rambling.... lol

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment