Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

2 More Days and 3rd Adjustment will be Complete

I go through this right before an adjustment, I get excited and then anxious. Lol! I'm always excited to see what new changes are going to happen after the appointment concerning my teeth but then I start to feel anxious because I have no idea what is going to happen.

Only 2 more days till my appointment and then my excitement will wear off esp when the pain starts lol! I really want elastics but at the same time am kind of worried because they're going to be pain in the butt... Oh well might as well worry about that when I do receive them.

I just need to chill out and stop worrying about these things so much, whatever happens, will happen and I'll just have to adapt and adjust and forget about all it until the next adjustment. My teeth have def. improved in such a short amount of time, it's amazing and I supposed that's the most important thing to keep in mind. All the pain and discomfort that I will go through will be to improve not only my teeth but my self confidence.

Just take it in stride Lexi, things will be ok! :) YOU will be ok... (Yes, I'm giving myself a pep talk..) lol

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment