Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 19: Can You Hear It?

So this week, the pain from the adjustment is virtually gone. It hurts to chew on the right side a bit but besides that I'm doing really well.

My spring that's on my lower right side is def. doing it's job. The gap that's forming is getting bigger but I can  hear my teeth move sometimes. It's usually at random times but I can still hear it nevertheless. It's pretty strange.

My gap between my two front teeth is shrinking on down and pretty soon, my teeth are going to look neat being together. I know I won't be able to stop smiling.

It'll be interesting to see how my ortho will pull my lower molar outward once the spring opens the gap wide enough. I bet it's going to hurt too... My upper crossbite (the bracketed tooth) is almost all the way in line. It's so amazing!



Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment