Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Comparision 12.09.11

Ok, well I decided to compare my teeth from the first day I got braces to how they look now! It's amazing how different they look now versus how they started out. I can def. see so many changes and my teeth look wonderful! :D


Some Comparisons:
- My left central insisor no longer protrudes. (No more one sided bucky beaver!)
-My central insisors are now leveled out. They are looking bea.u.ti.ful!
-Upper Centrals now TOUCH Bottom Centrals! :D (Huge Accomplishment)
-Gap has majorly shrunk.
- Left upper side of teeth no longer roller coaster, they have came down quite a bit.
-Lowers no longer overlap.

Anywho, the list could go on and on but the progress I have made in 4 months, has been astounding. I love the way my teeth look now and I can tell that my confidence has increased. I have never felt that way before. Even though the braces cause pain and discomfort, just from the comparison pictures, you can totally see how worth it braces are. :D I <3 my braces!

No comments:

Post a Comment