Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Officially Joined the Pokey Wire Club!

I have officially joined the pokey wire club. =x I realized that the wire was coming out the back of my bracket a few days ago but it was very small.. Well within that time frame, it's becoming a problem.

I realized this morning how much it was irritating my cheek, because I must have been sleeping on it, and it was making a home in my cheek. It hasn't broke the skin yet but if I don't get it taken care of soon, it will. I'm going to try the eraser trick as well as glob wax on it and give my ortho a call just to give them a heads up.

My teeth are moving but it just sucks that you have to suffer sometimes to get them to keep moving. My wire will be evicted from my cheek very soon. It's not staying... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment