Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Week 17: A Few Sore Teeth and An Ephiphany...

Hmm, for this week, I've had a few sore teeth especially when I wake up in the morning.. Hasn't felt the greatest but I know their moving so that gives me some comfort. :)

I would like to add that when your teeth are sore, it's best to brush with a manual toothbrush... Vibrations from electric toothbrush on sore teeth equals discomfort =x Swithcing to a manual tooth brush for a little bit. lol!

On to the Ephiphany: I was brushing my teeth the other morning and I realized that my two front teeth are leveled to the point where I can brush behind both of them at the same time! I have NEVER been able to do that. I would have to brush one normally and tilt my brush at an angle to try and brush the bucky one... I could never get it as clean as the other one.

I seriously felt like doing a dance!! :D I can't believe at almost 4 months, there has been so much progress... It's so awesome! :D



SN: I usually have my pictures taken but just takes me forever to get them up on the blog... I'll try to work on that. lol

Oops.. I forgot to take the bracketed tooth pic for week 16.. Will just have to take a week 17 pic and put that up with the rest!
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment