Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dear.....

Bread and Pasta,

I know that you both are extremely friendly because everytime you are consumed, you love to give the wires and brackets a big ole' hug... I would really appreciate it if you no longer gave friendly hugs, because the brackets and wires are a bit antisocial when it comes to those types of things.

Signed,
Very annoyed proxy interdental brush


Dear Braces,

I thank you for all the things you are doing for me. Being that I'm on the bottom, I no longer have to lean on my neighbor for support, I can now stand beside my neighbor as an equal!

I also thank you from the top of my little roots, my partner in crime is now officially getting closer and closer to me and no longer distant. It feels good to know that soon, we will be together.

Even though you hurt us sometimes, I know that you're doing it out of love. You want to make us happy. Thank you so much!

Signed,

Happy upper and lower teeth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment