Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 15: Little Wow Moments and Some Soreness...

I look at the gap inbetween my two front teeth and just amazed at how small it is now. I have never had a small gap. I just think about how my teeth used to look and how they look now and I'm like wow! So much progress already in such a short amount of time. I'm truly grateful that my time for braces has finally come and I'll have more self esteem and confidence. Just really, really thankful!

I'm not sure if I'm still clenching at night or what, but almost every morning, my teeth hurt a bit. It could just be that they're on the move again. I don't really have anything new to add.

Actually, I just thought of something! Last week, I took a drink of room tempature water and I had a serious sharp pain go through one of my teeth. I was like hmmm... this is strange. I read on archwired that there are other people that are dealing with tooth sensitivity. I'm glad that I'm not the only one! Just thought it was a bit strange.





Adios! <3

1 comment:

  1. I clench at night. On July 4 I woke up with my bumper and ligature inside my lip instead of on my bracket. I blame it on my overbite and clenching. One of the ladies at the ortho suggested getting a mouth guard from Walmart. I haven't yet because of $$ but I probably will soon.

    ReplyDelete