Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 21, Week 3: No New Changes

I'll have to take some more pictures for this week but so far, I haven't noticed any new changes. :(


                                                                         Front
   
                                                       Left                                                Right

                                     Upper Arch                                                            Lower Arch



I have been dealing with clenching my teeth at night. I was told that that is normal, since your jaw is trying to adjust to it's new bite. With me clenching my teeth, I wake up with sore teeth and it makes it a little hard to chew. Not only that, I've been biting the inside of my cheek in my sleep because when my teeth are clenched, my upper teeth will slide off my lower and my teeth will collid with my cheek. It's a painful wake up call! So I'm trying to train myself to keep my mouth closed but don't let my teeth touch while I'm sleeping.

 Motto for today: It'll be worth it in the end!

L<3

No comments:

Post a Comment