Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hmm.. Sleep time is not a fun time!

I'm trying my best not to clench my teeth while sleeping. I know because I've been trying to prevent it, I don't sleep well at night. I tend to wake up a lot because I realize I'm clenching my teeth and I wake up and try to relax my jaw. That's just one problem though.

As I've talked about in a previous post, I'm still dealing with my upper teeth biting my cheek and causing me to have sores. I don't know if I'm like grinding my teeth now or what it is. It's just the craziest thing ever. I hate that I don't know. I figure I'll ask this question on archwired and hopefully, I can get some suggestions on how to at least protect my cheek while I'm sleeping at night.

I just hope this stops really soon. I would really love to sleep all the way through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment