Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 9: Crest Glide Threader Floss

After having my braces a little over a week, I'm feeling great. I haven't experienced anymore pain and I'm able to chew and eat solid foods! Yay! =]

I was struggling a bit trying to floss. My lower teeth are so crowded that it would shred the floss. I was unable to floss my teeth in the back of my mouth because it was hard to reach and hard to get the threader under the wire. I posted on Metal Mouth Forums and a few interwebz people suggested I either get a thinner floss or I try Crest Glide Threader Floss.

Let me tell you, I bought the Crest Glide Threader Floss yesterday and it was amazing. The whole floss process was a little quicker as well as it was easier for me to get the floss under the wire because one end of the floss is stiff. I would highly recommend this product! :)



<3 L

No comments:

Post a Comment