Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sweet, Sugary Goodness that I can't have....

I would like to start out by saying that I absolutely LOVE chocolate! Before braces, I would eat chocolate all the time but I wouldn't brush my teeth afterwards... Sooo that's probably why I have so many fillings right now... lol.

Anywho, don't get me wrong, I love my braces but my sweet tooth is kicking me in the teeth right about now.... I just want a piece of chocolate, and I'll be a happy camper.. I know since I don't eat chocolate in moderation "a piece of chocolate" would turn into me eating the whole candy bar. =/

I'm trying my best to resist sweets, I really am, for the sake of my teeth. I don't want any cavaties... I have to keep telling myself that I'm stronger than my sweet tooth and I can make it through. It's all about self control!

I'm going to try to set a goal for myself... If I don't eat or drink anything sweet for a whole entire week... I'll reward myself with a small piece of chocolate and I really do mean a small piece. Lol.. I'm starting this Monday Morning!

*Wishes self good luck!*

No comments:

Post a Comment