Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Dentist and Ortho Visits this Week..

It's going to be a busy next couple of days! In my previous post, I was talking about how I almost didn't get braces because I was told I needed a cleaning first. Well after my ortho put my braces on, I went ahead and scheduled a cleaning.. I really don't mind going to the dentist or maybe I'm just weird when I say that I actually like going to the dentist. It's just fun to me. lol Well there's an exception to that rule, the only time I minded going to the dentist was when I had an abscess and my dentist had to clean it out... Talk about being in PAIN....

Anyway, back to the story!

Since I've been having problems with clenching my teeth and biting the inside of my cheek, I went ahead and called Dr. M's office so I could let them know what's been going on... They want me to come in on Wednesday. I really was hoping that they'd say that I could come in on Tuesday because of my dentist appointment. My bubble was burst when the receptionist said, "No, the doctor won't be in on Tuesday, how about coming in on Wednesday?" I'm thinking to myself, ahh! Dr. M... You're not allowed to take a break! lol I said ok... and left it at that.

Of course, my overactive imagination decided it wanted to start up this morning.. and I started thinking, oh no! What if Dr. M. looks at my mouth and says okay, we're just going to go ahead and adjust your braces for you.... *runs and hides*

If he does make an adjustment, does that mean that when I got for the real thing, is it going to be a tighter adjustment? Well, I won't know until Wednesday...

Feeling: Nervous and Anxious

No comments:

Post a Comment